WHAT WE DO
Our activities are related but not limited to:
1. Provide Monitoring infrastructure for improved Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in urban and rural areas through data capture and management systems
2. Initiate and engage in projects and innovations that improve the availability of water and sanitary facilities to the vulnerable, less priviledged members of a community; especially women (girl child) and children.
3. Educate citizens on basic water and sanitary facility management skills to compliment government’s and stakeholders effort in providing the basic Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) facilities.
4. Increase the level of professionalism amongst Water, Sanitation and Hygiene professionals and technicians for an Effective Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (E-WASH) impact.
5. Reduce water poverty and poor sanitation through advocacy programs.
6. Improve the menstrual hygiene of the girl child.