November 19, 2021 is World Toilet Day; we are reaching out to four (4) rural schools and a community in Nigeria with toilet cleaning facilities. This will aid them keep a clean Toilet facilities at home and in school. with soap and water available at home.
Did you know?
- Over half of the global population or 4.2 billion people lack safe sanitation.
- 40% – or three billion people – of the global population live without basic handwashing facilities with soap and water available at home.
- Around 297,000 children under five – more than 800 every day – die annually from diarrhea diseases due to poor hygiene, poor sanitation or unsafe drinking water.
- Globally, 80% of the wastewater generated by society flows back into the ecosystem without being treated or reused.
- By 2050, up to 5.7 billion people could be living in areas where water is scarce for at least one month a year, creating unprecedented competition for water.
Support Us To Celebrate World Toilet Day 2021
Join us To Commemorate World Toilet Day 2021. Your engagement in the campaign is crucial to our success. We can’t make it alone. We need your help. Your small help can bring a big change. Help our organization by donating and volunteering today! All donations go directly to making a difference for our cause.
Get involved: Share the Message!
- Advocacy in Secondary School on Valuing Toilet.
- Enlightenment program for women on basic Sanitary wares Management.
Build, Empower and Train (BET Project)
Project focus: Empowering Women and Girls to end open defecation.
Project activities include:
1. Improve existing toilet systems to be sustainable and safe.
2. Train women to produce disinfectant for home use.
3. Train young girls on basic toilet system maintenance skills.
4. Educate women and children on effect of open defecation.
We need you and your help
It’s impossible to help people without people helping others. We always need volunteer who love to help.